- The student population of 1875 students has grown by 8% over five years.
- The teacher population of 92 teachers has grown by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,875 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||92 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.54 is more than the state average of 0.39. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- State Charter Institute School District's student population of 41,026 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 73% has decreased from 77% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,361 in this district is less than the state average of $13,207. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,922 is less than the state average of $13,450. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||State Charter Institute School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||41,026||575|
|District Total Revenue||$405 MM||$8 MM|
|District Spending||$386 MM||$8 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,361||$13,207|
|District Spending / Student||$8,922||$13,450|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DenverHillcrest Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 454 students
10335 Croke Drive
Denver, CO 80221
DenverNorth Mor Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 422 students
9580 Damon Drive
Denver, CO 80221
DenverStem Launch Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 781 students
9450 Pecos Street
Denver, CO 80260
DenverThe Studio SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 291 students
10604 Grant Drive
Denver, CO 80233
DenverWestview Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 402 students
1300 Roseanna Drive
Denver, CO 80234