Vaughan Elementary School
- Vaughan Elementary School's student population of 696 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||696 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vaughan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#163 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cobb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennesaw Lost Mountain Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1092 students
700 Old Mountain Rd Nw
Kennesaw, GA 30152
(678)594-8224 2.0 6-8 1092
- Acworth Ford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 794 students
1345 Mars Hill Rd Nw
Acworth, GA 30101
(678)594-8092 2.1 PK-5 794
- Dallas East Paulding Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 909 students
2945 Hiram Acworth Hwy
Dallas, GA 30157
(770)443-7000 2.3 6-8 909
- Powder Springs Kemp Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 945 students
865 Corner Rd
Powder Springs, GA 30127
(678)594-8158 2.3 PK-5 945
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.