Verde Valley Montessori School - A Center For Creative Educa
- Verde Valley Montessori School - A Center For Creative Educa's student population of 70 students has grown by 40% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Verde Valley Montessori School - A Center For Creative Educa is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#520 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||A Center For Creative Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Verde Valley Montessori School - A Center For Creative Educa is American Heritage Academy - Cottonwood (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Accelerated Learning Charter School (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Accelerated Learning Charter School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottonwood Accelerated Learning Charter School Grades: PK-8
320 South Main Street
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
(928)634-0650 0.1 PK-8 n/a
This is a wonderful school that has done amazing things for me. The teaching is very one on one and goes to the speed of the student. Classes are small allowing for close nit groups, which in turn support each other, both academically and socially. Sebastian, former student
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bas86
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.