Milton Incorporated School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Milton Incorporated School District serving 478 students in Milton, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Milton Incorporated School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Milton Milton Senior High School17 Rebecca Lander Drive
Milton, VT 05468
Grades: 9-12 | 478 students
|School District Name||Milton Incorporated School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||478 students|
|# of Teachers||42 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||223 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||255 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||460 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||119|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||121|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||119|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||119|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Milton Incorporated School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,786 in this school district is less than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,776 is less than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$27 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$25 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,786||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$14,776||$18,186|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.