Victoria Magathan Elementary School
Victoria Magathan Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Victoria Magathan Elementary School's student population of 551 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Victoria Magathan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6526 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Adelanto Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victorville Adelanto High School Grades: 9-12 | 1797 students
15620 Joshua St.
Victorville, CA 92392
(760)246-3909 1.7 9-12 1797
- Adelanto Adelanto Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 385 students
17931 Jonathan St.
Adelanto, CA 92301
(760)246-5892 2.3 K-5 385
- Adelanto Theodore Vick Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 591 students
Adelanto, CA 92301
(760)530-1750 2.3 K-5 591
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.