- Village's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Village's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#322 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Campbell Union School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Capri Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 703 students
850 Chapman Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)364-4260 0.2 K-5 703
- San Jose Farnham Charter Grades: K-5 | 517 students
15711 Woodard Rd.
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)377-3321 1.2 K-5 517
- Los Gatos Rolling Hills Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 965 students
1585 More Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95030
(408)364-4235 1.2 5-8 965
- San Jose Forest Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 654 students
4450 Mccoy Ave.
San Jose, CA 95130
(408)364-4279 1.3 K-5 654
- Campbell Westmont High School Grades: 9-12 | 1569 students
4805 W.mont Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)626-3406 1.3 9-12 1569
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.