Vista Preparatory Academy
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 548 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Vista Preparatory Academy?
548 students attend Vista Preparatory Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
50% of Vista Preparatory Academy students are White, 40% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Vista Preparatory Academy?
Vista Preparatory Academy has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Vista Preparatory Academy offer ?
Vista Preparatory Academy offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Vista Preparatory Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities