Vulture Peak Middle School
- Vulture Peak Middle School's student population of 249 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vulture Peak Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1466 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wickenburg Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wickenburg Wickenburg Virtual Academy Grades: K-12 | 40 students
920 S. Vulture Mine Rd.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
(928)684-6700 0.1 K-12 40
- Wickenburg West-mec - Wickenburg High School Grades: 9-12
1090 S. Vulture Mine Rd.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
(928)684-6600 0.2 9-12 n/a
- Morristown Morristown Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
25950 West Rockaway Hills Driv
Morristown, AZ 85342
(623)388-2336 11.2 PK-8 106
- Congress Congress Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 94 students
26400 S. Tenderfoot Hill Road
Congress, AZ 85332
(928)427-9850 15.6 K-8 94
- Wittmann Nadaburg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
21419 W. Dove Valley Road
Wittmann, AZ 85361
(623)388-2321 18.6 PK-8 364
i like the school it is the best school i have ever gone to
- Posted by Student/Alumni - stefa
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.