Warren Village School
Warren Village School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Warren Village School's student population of 77 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren Village School's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#167 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warren School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wentworth Wentworth Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 58 students
1247 Mt. Moosilauke Hwy.
Wentworth, NH 03282
(603)764-5811 2.0 K-8 58
- Rumney Russell Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 99 students
195 School St.
Rumney, NH 03266
(603)786-9591 9.8 K-8 99
- Piermont Piermont Village School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
131 Rte. 10
Piermont, NH 03779
(603)272-5881 9.9 PK-8 61
- Thornton Thornton Central School Grades: K-8 | 200 students
1886 Nh Rte. 175
Thornton, NH 03285
(603)726-8904 11.5 K-8 200
- North Haverhill Haverhill Cooperative Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 249 students
175 Morrill Dr.
North Haverhill, NH 03774
(603)787-2100 11.8 4-8 249
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.