Warren Village School
Warren Village School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
Warren Village School's student population of 77 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Warren Village School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 455 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Warren Village School is 0.00, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#284 out of 455 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warren School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Warren Village School is Oxbow Uhsd #30 (12.4 miles away)
The nearest middle school and elementary school is Wentworth Elementary School (2.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Wentworth Wentworth Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 59 students
1247 Mt. Moosilauke Hwy.
Wentworth, NH 03282
(603) 764-5811 2 K-8 59
- Rumney Russell Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 106 students
195 School St.
Rumney, NH 03266
(603) 786-9591 9.8 K-8 106
- Piermont Piermont Village School Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
131 Rte. 10
Piermont, NH 03779
(603) 272-5881 9.9 PK-8 64
- Thornton Thornton Central School Grades: K-8 | 205 students
1886 Nh Rte. 175
Thornton, NH 03285
(603) 726-8904 11.5 K-8 205
- North Haverhill Haverhill Cooperative Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 245 students
175 Morrill Dr.
North Haverhill, NH 03774
(603) 787-2100 11.8 4-8 245
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
A number of cases have recently been introduced nationwide regarding the use of Facebook and public school staff and students. We’ll take a look at the latest situations and ask once again where the line between public school and social media should be drawn.
How well are digital textbooks performing for students? We examine the move to digital textbooks, as well as the pros and cons of using online resources rather than traditional paper.