Loon Lake School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Loon Lake School District serving 205 students in Loon Lake, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is more than the state average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Loon Lake School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||205 students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
|# of Male Students||92 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||113 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||23 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||164 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Loon Lake School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,945 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,559 is less than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,945||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$10,559||$13,157|