Waterford Elementary School
- Waterford Elementary School's student population of 142 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waterford Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 290 schools in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#117 out of 290 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Waterford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Johnsbury St. Johnsbury School Grades: PK-8 | 713 students
257 Western Avenue
Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819
(802) 748-8912 5.0 PK-8 713
- Littleton Daisy Bronson Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 100 students
159 Oak Hill Ave
Littleton, NH 03561
(603) 444-3361 9.9 7-8 100
- Littleton Littleton High School Grades: 9-12 | 243 students
159 Oak Hill Ave.
Littleton, NH 03561
(603) 444-5601 10.0 9-12 243
- Barnet Barnet Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
163 Kid Row
Barnet, VT 05821
(802) 633-4978 10.1 PK-8 196
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.