Webb Middle School
- Webb Middle School's student population of 780 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||780 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Webb Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2434 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Town & Country Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 379 students
6025 Hanley Rd
Tampa, FL 33634
(813)871-7500 0.1 PK-5 379
- Tampa Morgan Woods Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 502 students
7001 Armand Dr
Tampa, FL 33634
(813)872-5369 0.7 PK-5 502
- Tampa Dickenson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 604 students
4720 Kelly Rd
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)873-4732 1.0 PK-5 604
I love this school never want to leave
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kayliani
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.