Wellington Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 360 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 22%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 17% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 17% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Wellington Middle School?
360 students attend Wellington Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
78% of Wellington Middle School students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wellington Middle School?
Wellington Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Wellington Middle School offer ?
Wellington Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Wellington Middle School part of?
Wellington Middle School is part of Wellington School District.
Review Wellington Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities