Wesclin Senior High School
- Wesclin Senior High School's student population of 396 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wesclin Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#481 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wesclin CUSD 3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Baden New Baden Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 211 students
700 Marilyn Dr
New Baden, IL 62265
(618)588-3535 2.0 K-3 211
- Trenton Trenton Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 254 students
308 N Washington St
Trenton, IL 62293
(618)224-9411 2.8 PK-3 254
- Albers Albers Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 193 students
Po Box 104
Albers, IL 62215
(618)248-5146 4.3 K-8 193
- Aviston Aviston Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
350 S Hull St
Aviston, IL 62216
(618)228-7245 4.8 PK-8 385
- Albers Damiansville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
101 E Main St
Albers, IL 62215
(618)248-5188 5.3 PK-8 102
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.