West Dodge Station Elementary School
- West Dodge Station Elementary School's student population of 429 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Dodge Station Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#24 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elkhorn Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Elkhorn Ridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 506 students
17880 Marcy St
Omaha, NE 68118
(402)334-9302 1.1 6-8 506
- Elkhorn Fire Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 509 students
19660 Farnam St
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402)289-0735 1.1 PK-5 509
- Elkhorn Elkhorn High School Grades: 9-12 | 1049 students
1401 Veterans Dr
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402)289-4239 1.4 9-12 1049
- Omaha Spring Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 540 students
17830 Shadow Ridge Dr
Omaha, NE 68130
(402)637-0204 1.5 PK-5 540
- Omaha Manchester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 517 students
2750 N Hws Cleveland Blvd
Omaha, NE 68116
(402)289-2590 1.6 PK-5 517
Nearby Homes for Sale
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.