Spring Ridge Elementary School
Spring Ridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Spring Ridge Elementary School's student population of 554 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||554 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spring Ridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 918 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#1 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elkhorn School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Elkhorn Ridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 449 students
17880 Marcy St
Omaha, NE 68118
(402)334-9302 0.4 6-8 449
- Omaha West Bay Early Ed Center Grades: PK | 71 students
3320 S 188th Ave
Omaha, NE 68130
(402)289-9045 1.5 PK 71
- Elkhorn West Dodge Station Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 418 students
18480 California St
Elkhorn, NE 68022
(402)289-2773 1.5 PK-5 418
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.