- The student population of 1353 students has grown by 11% over five years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has grown by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,353 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.63 is more than the state average of 0.35. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Jefferson Parish School District's student population of 47,817 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 67% has increased from 54% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,085 in this district is less than the state average of $17,637. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,720 is less than the state average of $18,076. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Jefferson Parish School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||47,817||1,685|
|District Total Revenue||$557 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$586 MM||$31 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,085||$17,637|
|District Spending / Student||$12,720||$18,076|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GretnaJefferson Chamber Foundation AcademyGrades: 8-12 | 137 students
P. O. Box 384
Gretna, LA 70054
GretnaL. W. Ruppel Academy For Advanced StudiesGrades: 6-8 | 307 students
815 Huey P. Long Avenue
Gretna, LA 70053
MarreroL.h. Marrero Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 744 students
4100 Seventh Street
Marrero, LA 70072
HarveyElla C. Pittman Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 625 students
3800 Thirteenth Street
Harvey, LA 70058
Gretna Gretna No. 2 Academy For Advanced StudiesGrades: PK-5 | 362 students
701 Amelia Street
Gretna, LA 70053