Westbrook Elementary School
- Westbrook Elementary School's student population of 351 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westbrook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#751 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Milford Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Milford Maple Road Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 276 students
36 Maple Road
West Milford, NJ 07480
(973)697-3606 1.4 PK-6 276
- West Milford Marshall Hill Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 263 students
210 Marshall Hill Road
West Milford, NJ 07480
(973)728-3430 4.0 K-6 263
- Oak Ridge Paradise Knoll Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 280 students
103 Paradise Road
Oak Ridge, NJ 07438
(973)697-7142 4.7 K-6 280
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!! i have mrs.lane and she is so awesome. not just her. other teachers teach you everything you need to know. i never went to a better scho- ol than westbrook elementary. i will be devistated when i graduate next year. love, Jennah Elgamal
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jenna
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.