Westlawn Elementary School
- Westlawn Elementary School's student population of 210 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westlawn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#435 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jay Corporation School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dunkirk West Jay County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 245 students
140 Highland Ave
Dunkirk, IN 47336
(765)768-7648 0.8 6-8 245
- Redkey Redkey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 172 students
6 W Main St
Redkey, IN 47373
(765)369-2571 3.7 K-5 172
- Albany Albany Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 294 students
700 W State St
Albany, IN 47320
(765)789-6102 5.1 K-5 294
- Eaton Eaton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 270 students
200 N E Union St
Eaton, IN 47338
(765)396-3301 7.2 K-5 270
- Hartford City Southside Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 388 students
1515 S Monroe St
Hartford City, IN 47348
(765)348-7584 9.2 K-3 388
It has grate teachers my favorite teacher is Mrs.Hill she is a grate teacher.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kallie Reagan
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.