White Hill Middle School
- White Hill Middle School's student population of 789 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||789 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Hill Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#618 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ross Valley Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfax Ross Valley Charter
101 Glen Dr.
Fairfax, CA 94978
(415)488-5863 0.1 n/a n/a
- Fairfax Manor Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 356 students
150 Oak Manor Dr.
Fairfax, CA 94930
(415)453-1544 0.7 K-5 356
- San Anselmo Brookside Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 354 students
116 Butterfield Rd.
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)453-2948 1.8 K-5 354
- San Anselmo Hidden Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 334 students
46 Green Valley Ct.
San Anselmo, CA 94960
(415)454-7683 1.8 K-5 334
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.