Whitesburg Elementary School
- Whitesburg Elementary School's student population of 201 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Whitesburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamblen County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitesburg East Ridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 639 students
6595 St. Clair Rd
Whitesburg, TN 37891
(423)581-3041 2.5 6-8 639
- Bulls Gap St Clair Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 161 students
1350 Melinda Ferry Rd
Bulls Gap, TN 37711
(423)235-2721 5.1 K-5 161
- Morristown Hamblen County Alternative School Grades: 3-12 | 47 students
376 Snyder Rd
Morristown, TN 37813
(423)585-3785 6.9 3-12 47
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.