- The student population of 377 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||377 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Hawkins County School District's student population of 7,162 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,546 in this district is less than the state average of $8,756. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,534 is higher than the state average of $8,531. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Hawkins County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||7,162||3,513|
|District Total Revenue||$64 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$64 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,546||$8,756|
|District Spending / Student||$8,534||$8,531|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WhitesburgWhitesburg Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 233 students
7859 East Andrew Johnson
Whitesburg, TN 37891
Bulls GapSt Clair Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 213 students
1350 Melinda Ferry Rd
Bulls Gap, TN 37711
WhitesburgEast Ridge Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 603 students
6595 St. Clair Rd
Whitesburg, TN 37891
RussellvilleRussellville Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 682 students
5655 Old Russellville Pk
Russellville, TN 37860
MohawkMcdonald Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 377 students
8120 Mcdonald Rd
Mohawk, TN 37810
Bulls Gap School has some of the best teachers in the county. There is a huge lack of dicipline. The principal seems to ignore the hawkins County Board of Education policy. Instances of fighting and bullying go unnoticed or unpunished. their solution to everyting is to send a student to inschool for a day to sit.
- Posted by Parent - bosba