East Ridge Middle School
- East Ridge Middle School's student population of 639 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Ridge Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hamblen County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitesburg Whitesburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 201 students
7859 East Andrew Johnson
Whitesburg, TN 37891
(423)235-2547 2.5 K-5 201
- Morristown Hamblen County Alternative School Grades: 3-12 | 47 students
376 Snyder Rd
Morristown, TN 37813
(423)585-3785 4.6 3-12 47
- Morristown John Hay Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 287 students
501 Brittain Court
Morristown, TN 37814
(423)586-1080 4.7 K-5 287
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.