Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics
- Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics's student population of 665 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||665 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1703 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tarzana Tarzana Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 383 students
5726 Topeka Dr.
Tarzana, CA 91356
(818)881-1424 0.7 K-5 383
- Woodland Hills Chime Institute's Schwarzenegger Community Grades: K-8 | 749 students
19722 Collier St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
(818)346-5100 1.1 K-8 749
- Reseda Vanalden Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 442 students
19019 Delano St.
Reseda, CA 91335
(818)342-5131 1.2 K-5 442
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.