Will Rogers Continuation
- Will Rogers Continuation's student population of 139 students has declined by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Will Rogers Continuation's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 31:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9138 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Van Nuys Ararat Charter Grades: K-5 | 337 students
6555 Sylmar Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818)994-2904 0.4 K-5 337
- Van Nuys Van Nuys Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 647 students
6464 Sylmar Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818)785-2195 0.4 K-5 647
- Van Nuys Sylvan Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 867 students
6238 Noble Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91411
(818)988-4020 0.5 K-5 867
- Van Nuys Champs - Charter High School Of Arts-multimedia & Performing Grades: 9-12 | 794 students
6842 Van Nuys Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91405
(818)994-7614 0.7 9-12 794
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.