- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 155 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Graduation Rate: 6-9% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Will Rogers Continuation ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Will Rogers Continuation?
How many students attend Will Rogers Continuation?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Will Rogers Continuation?
What grades does Will Rogers Continuation offer ?
What school district is Will Rogers Continuation part of?
Review Will Rogers Continuation. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities