- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 212 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Wilsonville Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wilsonville Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Wilsonville Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wilsonville Elementary School?
What grades does Wilsonville Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Wilsonville Elementary School part of?
Review Wilsonville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities