Winchester Elementary School
- Winchester Elementary School's student population of 516 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||516 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winchester Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#66 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northville Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northville Meads Mill Middle School Grades: 6-12 | 790 students
16700 Franklin Rd
Northville, MI 48168
(248)344-3700 0.8 6-12 790
- Plymouth Farrand Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 435 students
41400 Greenbriar Ln
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734)582-6900 0.9 K-5 435
- Livonia Livonia Transition Program Grades: Inquire with school | 36 students
18600 Haggerty Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
(734)744-2615 1.6 Inquire with school 36
- Livonia Randolph Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 350 students
14470 Norman St
Livonia, MI 48154
(734)744-2770 1.7 K-12 350
- Plymouth Starkweather Academy @ Fiegel Grades: 9-12 | 204 students
39750 Joy Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734)416-4901 1.8 9-12 204
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.