- Windsor School's student population of 581 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||581 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Windsor School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 290 schools in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#215 out of 290 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Windsor School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartland Hartland Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
97 Martinsville Road
Hartland, VT 05048
(802) 436-2255 3.9 PK-8 333
- Brownsville Albert Bridge School (west Windsor) Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
108 Brownsville Hartland Road
Brownsville, VT 05037
(802) 484-3344 4.0 PK-6 68
- Ascutney Weathersfield School Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
1355 Schoolhouse Road
Ascutney, VT 05030
(802) 674-5400 4.9 PK-8 237
- Claremont Disnard Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 273 students
160 Hanover St.
Claremont, NH 03743
(603) 543-4260 7.3 K-5 273
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.