Winnfield Kindergarten places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Winnfield Kindergarten's student population of 145 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 36% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winnfield Kindergarten's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Winn Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winnfield Winnfield Primary School Grades: 1-4 | 412 students
401 South St. John Street
Winnfield, LA 71483
(318)628-4105 0.9 1-4 412
- Winnfield Winnfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 387 students
631 Thomas Mill Road
Winnfield, LA 71483
(318)628-3506 2.2 9-12 387
- Calvin Calvin High School Grades: PK-12 | 299 students
223 Second Street
Calvin, LA 71410
(318)727-8784 9.2 PK-12 299
- Dodson Dodson High School Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
305 Jones Street
Dodson, LA 71422
(318)628-2172 10.5 PK-12 350
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.