Cambria-Friesland School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Cambria-Friesland School District, serving 383 students. Cambria-Friesland School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Wisconsin.
- Public schools in Cambria-Friesland School District have an average math proficiency score of 28% (versus the Wisconsin public school average of 43%), and reading proficiency score of 25% (versus the 42% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin public school average of 30% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the Wisconsin public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Cambria-Friesland School District|
|School District Website||http://www.cf.k12.wi.us|
|School District Phone Number||(920) 348-5548|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,286 Schools|
|# of Students||383 Students||861,701 Students|
|# of Teachers||34 Teachers||58,132 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
- Cambria-Friesland School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 Students||10,619 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||34,180 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||52 Students||103,430 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||79,006 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||317 Students||601,231 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||667 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 Students||32,569 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||29||55,187|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||22||56,921|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||19||57,618|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||25||58,448|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||28||60,887|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||30||61,995|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||25||62,832|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||30||61,625|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||22||61,657|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||34||62,439|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||36||66,004|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||34||64,403|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||26||64,608|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||23||67,077|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,517 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,961. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,218 is less than the state average of $14,667. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,517||$14,961|
|Spending / Student||$13,218||$14,667|
Cambria-Friesland School District Public Schools (2020-21)
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.