Williams Bay School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Williams Bay School District serving 522 students in Williams Bay, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Williams Bay School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Williams Bay School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||522 students|
|# of Teachers||30 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||255 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||267 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||15 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||51 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||451 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||46|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||53|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Williams Bay School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,353 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,573 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,353||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,573||$14,711|