- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 292 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in NM
- Math Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥80% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NM Dept. of Education
Wood-gormley Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wood-gormley Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Wood-gormley Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wood-gormley Elementary School?
What grades does Wood-gormley Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Wood-gormley Elementary School part of?
Review Wood-gormley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities