Acequia Madre Elementary School
Acequia Madre Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Acequia Madre Elementary School's student population of 179 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Acequia Madre Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#8 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Fe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Nm School For The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 206 students
275 E Alameda
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505)310-4194 0.4 9-12 206
- Santa Fe Te Tsu Geh Oweenge Day School Grades: K-6
Route 42 Box 2
Santa Fe, NM 87506
(505)982-1516 0.6 K-6 n/a
- Albuquerque Childrens Psychiatry Grades: PK-12 | 20 students
1001 Yale Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87131
(505)272-2890 1.0 PK-12 20
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.