Woodbury Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 344 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-64% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 69% IA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
How many students attend Woodbury Elementary School?
344 students attend Woodbury Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Woodbury Elementary School students are Hispanic, 11% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Woodbury Elementary School?
Woodbury Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Woodbury Elementary School offer ?
Woodbury Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
Review Woodbury Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities