Woodbury Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 296 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 41% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
41% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Woodbury Middle School?
296 students attend Woodbury Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
88% of Woodbury Middle School students are White, 10% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Woodbury Middle School?
Woodbury Middle School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Woodbury Middle School offer ?
Woodbury Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Woodbury Middle School part of?
Woodbury Middle School is part of Regional School District 14.
Review Woodbury Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities