Woodridge Elementary School
- Woodridge Elementary School's student population of 586 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||586 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1785 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DeKalb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Miller Grove Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 928 students
2215 Miller Rd
Decatur, GA 30035
(678)676-8902 1.7 6-8 928
- Stone Mountain Redan High School Grades: 9-12 | 1044 students
5247 Redan Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
(678)676-3602 1.7 9-12 1044
- Stone Mountain Rowland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 576 students
1317 S Indian Creek Dr
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
(678)676-6202 1.7 PK-5 576
- Decatur Canby Lane Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 598 students
4150 Green Hawk Trl
Decatur, GA 30035
(678)874-0602 2.0 PK-5 598
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.