- Woodruff Primary's student population of 771 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||771 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodruff Primary's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spartanburg 04 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodruff Woodruff Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 598 students
915 Cross Anchor Road
Woodruff, SC 29388
(864)476-3123 0.3 3-5 598
- Woodruff Woodruff Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 601 students
205 S. J. Workman Highway
Woodruff, SC 29388
(864)476-3150 0.3 6-8 601
- Moore R. D. Anderson Applied Technology Center Grades: 9-12
1151 Center Point Drive
Moore, SC 29369
(864)576-5020 7.1 9-12 n/a
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.