Woodsboro Elementary School
- Woodsboro Elementary School's student population of 557 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||557 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodsboro Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1064 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim El Rancho Charter Grades: 7-8 | 1204 students
181 S. Del Giorgio Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92808
(714)997-6238 0.8 7-8 1204
- Placentia Bernardo Yorba Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 711 students
5350 Fairmont Blvd.
Placentia, CA 92870
(714)986-7400 1.5 7-8 711
- Placentia Travis Ranch Grades: K-8 | 1337 students
5200 Via De La Escuela
Placentia, CA 92870
(714)986-7460 1.5 K-8 1337
- Anaheim Canyon High School Grades: 9-12 | 2282 students
220 S. Imperial Hwy.
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)532-8000 1.7 9-12 2282
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.