Woodsboro Elementary School
Woodsboro Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Woodsboro Elementary School's student population of 549 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||549 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodsboro Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#907 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim El Rancho Charter Grades: 7-8 | 1,197 student
181 S. Del Giorgio Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92808
(714) 997-6238 0.8 7-8 1,197
- Placentia Bernardo Yorba Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 668 students
5350 Fairmont Blvd.
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 986-7400 1.5 7-8 668
- Placentia Travis Ranch Grades: K-8 | 1,382 student
5200 Via De La Escuela
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 986-7460 1.5 K-8 1,382
- Anaheim Canyon High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,250 students
220 S. Imperial Hwy.
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714) 532-8000 1.7 9-12 2,250
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.