Wyncote Elementary School
- Wyncote Elementary School's student population of 406 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wyncote Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,814 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#703 out of 2814 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cheltenham School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jenkintown Jenkintown Middle/High School Grades: 7-12 | 315 students
West And Highlands Avenues
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215)884-1801 1.1 7-12 315
- Philadelphia Mccloskey John F School Grades: PK-8 | 439 students
8500 Pickering St
Philadelphia, PA 19150
(215)248-6600 1.2 PK-8 439
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.