Uinta County #4 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Uinta County #4 School District serving 851 students in Mountain View, Wyoming.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wyoming state average of 22%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Uinta County #4 School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Uinta County #4 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||851 students|
|# of Teachers||69 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||423 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||428 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||21 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||820 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||69|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||58|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Uinta County #4 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 48 school districts in Wyoming (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,571 in this school district is less than the state average of $23,878. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,896 is less than the state average of $25,109. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WY)|
|Total Revenue||$12 MM||$21 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$22 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,571||$23,878|
|Spending / Student||$15,896||$25,109|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.