Zwolle Elementary School
- Zwolle Elementary School's student population of 510 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||510 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Zwolle Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1112 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sabine Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Zwolle Zwolle High School Grades: 7-12 | 321 students
649 Championship Drive
Zwolle, LA 71486
(318)645-6104 0.1 7-12 321
- Noble Ebarb School Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
5340 Hwy. 482
Noble, LA 71462
(318)645-9402 6.4 PK-12 303
- Converse Converse High School Grades: PK-12 | 568 students
400 Wildcat Drive
Converse, LA 71419
(318)567-2673 10.9 PK-12 568
- Many Many Preschool Center Grades: PK | 116 students
165 Sabine High Street
Many, LA 71449
(318)590-9555 11.1 PK 116
- Many Many Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 456 students
265 Middlecreek Road
Many, LA 71449
(318)256-3450 11.2 PK-3 456
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.