Many Junior High School
- Many Junior High School's student population of 368 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Many Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#820 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sabine Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Many Many High School Grades: 9-12 | 315 students
100 Tiger Drive
Many, LA 71449
(318)256-2114 0.5 9-12 315
- Many Many Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 644 students
1501 Natchitoches Hwy.
Many, LA 71449
(318)256-3450 2.2 PK-4 644
- Marthaville Marthaville Elementary & Junior High School Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
10800 Hwy. 120
Marthaville, LA 71450
(318)472-6141 8.5 PK-8 311
- Florien Florien High School Grades: PK-12 | 547 students
500 High School Drive
Florien, LA 71429
(318)586-3681 11.0 PK-12 547
- Negreet Negreet High School Grades: PK-12 | 487 students
4129 Highway 476
Negreet, LA 71460
(318)256-2349 11.7 PK-12 487
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.