A H Roberts Elementary School
- A H Roberts Elementary School's student population of 413 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- A H Roberts Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Overton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Livingston Academy Grades: 9-12 | 891 students
120 Melvin Johnson Dr
Livingston, TN 38570
(931)823-5911 0.8 9-12 891
- Livingston Livingston Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 325 students
216 Bilbrey St
Livingston, TN 38570
(931)823-5917 0.8 5-8 325
- Allons Allons Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
321 Old Celina Hw
Allons, TN 38541
(931)823-5921 3.7 PK-8 331
- Hilham Hilham Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
2305 Hilham Hw
Hilham, TN 38568
(931)823-6816 6.6 PK-8 306
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.