Academy Hill School
- Academy Hill School's student population of 188 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-5|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Hill School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#476 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 09 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilton Gerald D Cushing School Grades: PK-1 | 122 students
1 Cushing Dr
Wilton, ME 04294
(207)645-2442 0.2 PK-1 122
- Farmington Foster Regional Applied Technical Center
129 Seamon Rd
Farmington, ME 04938
(207)778-3562 5.6 n/a n/a
- Jay Spruce Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 420 students
33 Community Drive
Jay, ME 04239
(207)897-4336 6.9 9-12 420
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.