Academy Hill School
- Academy Hill School's student population of 191 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-5|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Hill School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 523 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#509 out of 523 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 09 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilton Gerald D Cushing School Grades: PK-1 | 124 students
1 Cushing Dr
Wilton, ME 04294
(207) 645-2442 0.2 PK-1 124
- Farmington Foster Regional Applied Technical Center
129 Seamon Rd
Farmington, ME 04938
(207) 778-3562 5.6 n/a n/a
- Farmington W G Mallett School Grades: PK-2 | 357 students
113 Quebec St
Farmington, ME 04938
(207) 778-3529 6.7 PK-2 357
- Jay Spruce Mountain Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 330 students
12 Tiger Drive
Jay, ME 04239
(207) 897-5719 6.8 3-5 330
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.