Cape Cod Hill Elementary School
- Cape Cod Hill Elementary School's student population of 159 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cape Cod Hill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#146 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 09 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Foster Regional Applied Technical Center
129 Seamon Rd
Farmington, ME 04938
(207)778-3562 4.9 n/a n/a
- Farmington Cascade Brook School Grades: 3-5 | 321 students
162 Learning Ln
Farmington, ME 04938
(207)778-4821 6.3 3-5 321
- Wilton Academy Hill School Grades: 2-5 | 188 students
585 Depot St
Wilton, ME 04294
(207)645-3844 9.4 2-5 188
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.