Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 420 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Achieve Academy often compared to?
Achieve Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Challenge School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Achieve Academy?
420 students attend Achieve Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
83% of Achieve Academy students are Hispanic, 10% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Achieve Academy?
Achieve Academy has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Achieve Academy offer ?
Achieve Academy offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
What school district is Achieve Academy part of?
Achieve Academy is part of Mapleton School District No. 1 In The County Of Adams & St.
View the Achieve Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Achieve Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities