Clayton Partnership School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 532 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Clayton Partnership School?
532 students attend Clayton Partnership School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
81% of Clayton Partnership School students are Hispanic, 13% of students are White, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Clayton Partnership School?
Clayton Partnership School has a student ration of 21:1, which is higher than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Clayton Partnership School offer ?
Clayton Partnership School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
What school district is Clayton Partnership School part of?
Clayton Partnership School is part of Mapleton School District No. 1 In The County Of Adams & St.
View the Clayton Partnership School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Clayton Partnership School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities