Adam Elementary School
Adam Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Adam Elementary School's student population of 850 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||850 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adam Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1271 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cypress-fairbanks Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Danish Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1012 students
11850 Fallbrook Dr
Houston, TX 77065
(281)955-4981 1.0 PK-5 1012
- Cypress Millsap Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 734 students
12424 Huffmeister Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
(281)897-4470 1.5 PK-5 734
- Houston Cypress Falls High School Grades: 9-12 | 3653 students
9811 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, TX 77095
(281)856-1000 1.7 9-12 3653
- Houston Cypress-fairbanks J J A E P Grades: 8-12 | 7 students
10494 Jones Rd
Houston, TX 77269
(281)897-4060 2.0 8-12 7
- Houston Emmott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 859 students
11750 Steepleway Blvd
Houston, TX 77065
(281)897-4500 2.0 PK-5 859
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.