Afton Elementary School
- Afton Elementary School's student population of 581 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2019)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||581 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Afton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#287 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pennsbury SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Edgewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 533 students
899 Oxford Valley Rd
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215)321-2410 2.4 K-5 533
- Newtown Goodnoe Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 794 students
298 Frost Lane
Newtown, PA 18940
(215)944-2100 2.5 K-6 794
- Trenton Francis Lore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 603 students
13 Westwood Drive
Trenton, NJ 08628
(609)538-9800 3.2 PK-5 603
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.