Aguilar Junior-senior High School
- Aguilar Junior-senior High School's student population of 44 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 55% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aguilar Junior-senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1342 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Aguilar Reorganized No. 6 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aguilar Aguilar Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
420 North Balsam
Aguilar, CO 81020
(719)941-4188 0.0 PK-6 80
- Trinidad Hoehne Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 59 students
19851 County Road 75.1
Trinidad, CO 81082
(719)846-4457 16.7 7-8 59
- Walsenburg Peakview School Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
375 West Pine Street
Walsenburg, CO 81089
(719)738-2190 17.4 PK-8 342
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.